Carpenter Technology Corporation Hurricane Harvey Employee Relief Fund
Carpenter Technology Corporation created this fund to assist its employees in areas of the United States that are designated as federally declared disaster areas as a result of Hurricane Harvey, which made landfall in the United States in August 2017.
THIS FUND IS NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS.
Guidelines for the Carpenter Technology Corporation Hurricane Harvey Employee Relief Fund
To apply for a grant, you must first “Sign Up” at the top of the page and then “Sign In.” You will be asked to fill out three sets of questions. The first set asks if you are applying on behalf of an individual or an organization. Select “individual.” That will lead you to a page that collects some basic contact information. After you complete that page, you will be able to fill out the questions that are specifically for the Carpenter Technology Corporation Hurricane Harvey Employee Relief Fund. Once you are completely finished with your application and have attached your receipts, hit “Finish and Submit.”
Applicants must meet all of the following eligibility requirements to be considered for a grant:
1. Applicant must be an employee of Carpenter Technology Corporation or one of its legal entities.
2. Applicant’s primary residence must be located in the federally declared disaster area that is related to Hurricane Harvey.
3. The request must be for reasonable and necessary personal, family, or living expenses not covered by insurance that were incurred as a result of Harvey.
Eligible expenses include:
• repair of a personal residence
• repair or replacement of the contents of a personal residence
• reimbursement for medical, temporary housing, and/or transportation costs
Note: The replacement or purchase of nonessential, luxury or decorative items and services is not eligible for a grant.
Only one grant will be awarded per eligible employee whose application meets the eligibility criteria listed above.
The maximum grant for employees is $2,500.
Employees are eligible regardless of length of service.
All grant decisions will be made by Berks County Community Foundation in Reading, Pennsylvania.
If you have any questions about eligibility, call 610.685.2223.